Mommyhood Vacation was a success. Yes I missed my babes so much and couldn’t sleep through the night without waking at least 3 times, (I know I know) However, I felt like I have a new little boost in my mommyhood. Thanks to One & Only Hotel and my sweetest friend “Molly Girl” for a great getaway.
It was such a lovely day filled with lots of friends, tea, love, and goodies. What a perfect way to welcome Eileen’s baby boy. I can’t wait to meet him and give him all the hugs and kisses in the world.
Beautiful home: Alisa. Stickers by Rigby & Fable, Tea party provided by Another Time, Another Place. Feathers found on eBay. Flowers by Pam: Commune Design. Photography by Kelly Zajfen. (Photo of Danika, Eileen & Kelly by Abby Ross)
I really love taking the twins out and about and exploring all the new things of the world. I must admit it’s no easy task, however, I feel like it benefits not only them but it also helps me to step away from the everyday routines and have a little fun.
The adventure this week was the LA Zoo!! We had such a great time and I can’t wait for when they are moving around a little more and aware of every animal! They missed a lot but Lily loved the elephants the most and George loved the Giraffes.
Until the next adventure…Enjoy your week!
Sigh…Here is more of the inside of my heart. Thank you again to Hello Pinecone for capturing the beauty and simplicity of my family.
5 MONTH MUST HAVES!
1) An amazing baby food cookbook. My little ones are already enjoying fresh bananas and avocados and this book gives so many great ideas for their first foods. Granted some of you will wait until 6 months, it is still a great book to get! I only want the best for their tummies!
2) The BlaBla Kids stuffties. We have a few each for the babes and they love love love these!
3) A jumparoo. Granted I hate any and all plastic stuff, this has been the best thing for my twinsies. They love jumping around and the music and lights on it entertain them at least for a little while!
4) Teething toys. I love the Apple Park brand. Its organic and you know at least these are good for them to put in their mouths.
5) Como Tomo bottles. I love these bottles since I stopped breastfeeding. Helped the twinsies with transition and they are so easy to carry around. They also come in Pink so I can tell which bottle is for which babe.
6) Sleep Sacks. I love the Dwell ones but their are so many out there. Now that they are out of the swaddles the move around a ton in the crib and sleep on their sides. At least this keeps them warm and they are free to move around.
7) My favorite thing in the kitchen! A baby food maker. I can’t tell you enough how easy this is. You steam and mix all in one shot. Again, some of you will wait until the 6 month mark but we are ahead a bit enjoying a few new fruits.
The most amazing photographer Erin, from Hello Pinecone Photography, captured our family ever so perfectly. Here are some of my favorites. I have a few more I adore that I will post a bit later. For now, enjoy the inside of my heart…
5 months young and growing like crazy. This has been such an incredible and rewarding experience thus far. Lily has found her toes, voice and eating banana, apples, and avocados. Georgie has found his laugh, himself in mirrors, and loves kisses and his sister more then anything. I am blessed.